Friday, March 11, 2022

Prices and parts availability

 It works for firearms too.

If anyone's been looking for 30-30 ammo, you'll know it's like gold- not profuse and expensive.
I bought three boxes for something like $1.50/RD plus tax and shipping.
Which the prices on gunbroker reflect.

The .357 Mag ammo I have in abundance (plus the .38spl +p) are a lot less for the ammo, but the prices for the rifles show the ammo is available and affordable.

So then I found out about two weeks after I bought those 30-30 boxes- that Seguin is having a gun show tomorrow.

So I guess I'll see what the have in .357 lever action flavor or Mini-14 which is about equal to what they want for a lever action.
And what I can get for a 30-30 Win and about four boxes of hunting ammo....


Prices for .223 are much more reasonable especially if you want to wear out your cartridge extractor a lot faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment