Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I have NO idea what this article is saying

Especially about the Cricket part.

I understnd the streaker got a god hit, but still don't understand the first para much at all.
(Don't click the link if you're offended by male butt cheeks.............oops, sorry- too late, huh?)

Guess you have to be part of the English empire, and us Americans are out of the loop.


I'm burnt out and tired- don't really feel like posting- and I stepped on a nail this morning. I've been on my feet all day long, and I still need to pay my taxes.
And my S.S. but I can't find any forms to tell me how much I have to throw away.

We have three Libs running for Prez., and a Congress who wants to change America into 1939 Italy.

At least it's humpday and I'm on the downhill slide.

Y'all ahve a better one tomorrow- ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment