Saturday, January 02, 2016

Life gets in the way

The reasons for my lack of postings.
We bought a farm in Seguin, TX with a 50 year old 600SF farmhouse.
It was on stilts and I enclosed it after work.

This is what it looked like before-







The only "during" I have on this computer

Annnd almost finished
THEN, after we moved house and talked to a Realtor about the double-wide in Hondo,,,we found out that we had to upgrade it or lose $10K to a flipper.

So I'm in the process of redoing that with new windows, drywall and texture (And electric as needed) when I get time after work,,,,,, IF I'm working on that side of town.

4 comments:

  1. It's only been 87 days since your last post, but hey, who's counting, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keeping on. And more pix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought property in seguin, how have recent rains done ya, most property on stilts there for a reason, I was in houston30+ and retire to rockport cause wife wanted and now small hse in Kirby to be close to kids and grands and I ain't what I used to be health wise, enjoy.




    ReplyDelete