Friday, October 10, 2014

Squirrel update

I found out here in Texas that squirrels have their kits, pups, squirrleings... in the summer- I guess so they're ready for the winter.

I thought I had a momma squirrel building a nest in the kitchen wall, but saw her two young ones watching me put in the floor joists for the *coff* temporary accommodations while we sell the doublewide and build the new house.

Now I can't just block off access to that part of the wall  so they can escape when ready.

They just better escape before I get that part closed in.

2 comments:

  1. Hope that works out--all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get you some galvanized 1/4" hardware screen and lookup how to make an exclusion, hmmmm mabee not . It'll need to look like a funnel pointed outward with the sharp pointy ends of the screen to the outside.
    Good luck
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...