Sunday, February 02, 2014

But,,, Wasn't that what Social Security was for?

Before you and the rest of the "People who Know better" stole everything out of AlBores "Lockbox".

Now president Anti-Midas is proposing another retirement scam where the same people who bankrupted SocSec, the postal system, Medicare and everything else they've touched...are in charge.

But to answer Fox's question- yes it will get bi-partisan support because the Clueless party will walk right into another obvious trap where they'll get the blame for the Democrats actions..........again.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I though of "Another income stream for the government to piss away and pack with I.O.U's like Social Security." I know that SS wll not be there for me and my wife, and I have real concern that the government seize my private retirement account in the name of "Fairness" and to shore up SS so they can loot it some more.

    ReplyDelete