Sunday, December 08, 2013

So yesterday we went to the funshow

I parked out of the way, in back, in the last row.
Karen got a box of .357 JHP to feed her Christmas present, and although I was ready to by a cheap less expensive Rock Island Armory 1911 in either .45 or 9MM, but even though I *know* they are secure- I just couldn't make myself send all that gun-show-loophole information through the air...........

So as we were leaving and Karen rounded the last row of cars, she said "LOOK! Your surrounded by the Black Fleet."
That's a black Dodge, me, a black Suburban and a black F-150.........

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of picking up a Rock Island in .45 acp myself. I heard you can upgrade them gradually with better parts and make one hell of a pistol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were there from $410 and up. 9MM and .45's.
      from what I read and hear, they aren't really that bad from the factory...as far as fit and reliability.

      Delete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...