Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday Rule five- top ten

Because I can-

This one because she reminds me of a SeaBee UT I knew In Rota, Spain PW.
(she probably wasn't this hot...but......) Irish surname, blue eyes and not such a full figure...but she could work her @ss off and put guys to shame;.......................And those lips........

Um, hunny-- you're not reading this blog, are you?

Just because-belly fat! And she didn't let small minds stop her from showing her assets;
Seriously- if we're looking at the definition of hotness--we need to stop at her.
AND... i bet she has fur,, where G-d intended it to be,,,,,


Besides, you know girls are supposed to have curves,
...And lots of them...

AND, yes - I like it when I offer a woman a steak and she chooses ALL the trimmings and a beer.
Ok, 'nuff said-
Lets put one of ours on a magazine!
because you can't be flaunting them without consequences............

Ooooh,,, just two inches more gravity,, ,Gawd.....

No comments:

Post a Comment