Wednesday, October 03, 2012

So where is it going?

In this new job I got (after the bleached blond manic-depressive fired me for no reason) after two months of no pay- I'm driving half the distance and making $2 more an hour.

The Mitzu is paid off, we're no longer customers of ATT(saving $70 for all the long distance charges on local calls), DirecTv is on hold.
We're only buying groceries for two- instead of four.....

Where is all that money I should have in the bank?
I'm splitting the grocery shopping up and getting the meat at HEB and the rest at Wally-world, and still paying as much or more for less.

I should be looking at some $375-$400/mo extra cash, but it's all spent...somewhere....

I'm glad I'm not in the middle of raising a family right now.

4 comments:

  1. It's that non-existent inflation rate. You know, the one where enrgy and food don't count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've be having the same trouble, $485 used to stock my pantry completely. Now I've got 3/5ths of what I normally do. I'm hitting all the meats on sale and considering buying another freezer after watching the commodities market, meats are going to drop for about another 3-5 weeks then prices are going to start going up again. So get as much meats as you can. Also Walmart had at some stores a 7 cubic foot freezer for $189 I don't see it on their webpage anymore but check your local stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you're trying to imitate me?

    Every time I get $5 in my pocket, $6 is REQUIRED by something breaking, getting sick, inflation, or my wife's lead foot.

    As Rosanne Rosanna Danna said "it's always something".

    Robert17

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...