Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I just got done voting

I could have marked the box for a straight ticket, but I wanted to personally fill in every contested race against the people who denied God three times.
The reason I got to vote early today was because the guy who signs out checks finally got tired of seeing stoopid, lazy dumbasses standing around on his dime.
He got tired of seeing them standing around or sitting playing with their phones or watching other people work.

It wouldn't of happened if the Super would have let me fire those SouthSan Vatoes back in July instead of giving them endless chances to see the error of their ways.
So he sent everyone home, except me because I was getting ready to patch some driveways.

He told me to take as much time as I needed and thanked me for being one of the few people who was working whenever he drove by.

So I have that going for me :-)

4 comments:

  1. A good work ethic always helps. Before I broke my back I was a Senior Assistant Manager for an oil change place. I got that position which in our company is very rare, because I always kept the store clean and the customers happy.

    Maybe he Boss will remember your work ethic and judgement next time he is looking for a foreman or a supervisor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Super took me off being Foreman and made me the Operator because I was going to fire 2/3 of the overpaid help back in July.

      I'm getting just as much money with less B.S. so it works for me.

      Delete
  2. With as many people looking for work he should have let you fire da bums.

    ReplyDelete