Friday, May 11, 2012

Something occurred to me just now

I was reading some posts at the Gay Patriot, and the reactions of the true believers.

If Satan was running as a Democrat, he'd still get the Liberal votes. And the Union votes
Even if he were to run as he really looks- red fur, horns and cloven hooves--AND telling everyone that Dante's 'Inferno' was the  new reality if he got elected.

He's still get almost half the votes and the MSM would be right behind him digging for dirt on his opponent...Moses and the years he spent as a 1%-er.

(Besides, he's Jewish, ya know...)

2 comments:

  1. If Satan were to run against Obama, I would at least make a favourable reference to him on the blog.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not saying Obama's Satan, I'm just saying that at one point he lost a golden fiddle after being bested by a young man named Johnny.

    ReplyDelete