Wednesday, April 04, 2012

A question about MEEchelle's $500 a plate fundraiser

Mooch was preaching to kids to brainwash their grandparents:

"I mean, I can’t tell you in the last election how many grandparents I ran into who said, I wasn’t going to vote for Barack Obama until my grandson talked to me, until my great-grandson talked to me, and talked about the future he wanted for this country,” she said.
“You can get out there with your parents. You guys can knock on doors. I had one young lady who brought me a petition — she’s already working. You can convince wrong people. Sometimes we don’t listen to ourselves, but we will listen to our children.


Ok, it would be two questions-
  1. It was Friday, why weren't those kids in school?
  2. Who paid for those kids? 
Of course Mooch can't tell how many elderly told her that BS, because she probably didn't hear anyone say that.

1 comment:

  1. The grandparents were being polite, instead of saying: "I wouldn't vote for your husband if he was running for dog catcher." or "My grandchildren don't know crap from shoe polish and I wouldn't trust their opinion if I smelled smoke and they told me I was on fire."

    Kids don't have to go to school when Michelle is panhandling for her husband. It's an automatic excused absence and the taxpayers pay for the "honor".

    ReplyDelete