Thursday, October 27, 2011

I have to admit that I didn't watch it

And I don't plan on either watching or reading too much about the Hillary! deposition on the House.

I really don't have to because I remember the last time she was up there, and her answers will be a variation on-
  • I don't remember
  • not to my knowledge
  • that is not how I remember it
  • It's the fault of those bimbos
  • China? We never got special treatment for Loral
  • You right wingers are still out to get Bill!
  • It must have been some underling
Did I miss any?

2 comments:

  1. Recent Googling indicates that she said some version of "I don't recall" 250 times last time.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...