Sunday, July 03, 2011

What did Danielle do now

That has about 20% of my sitemeter looking up Dannie Diesel?

I mean she's as cute as a bug except for those nasty @ss tats she ruined her skin with- but why let that stop us from enjoying her?

Whatever, but why do women want to ruin their skin for a fad that's going to look like some kind of leprosy in about 20 years....



Hey! Who's got a tribal band on their bicep?
Boy I bet you thought that was going to be cool forever, didn't you?

But I admit- since I'm hitting advanced middle age, I'm thinking about one from my earlier days.
At least when they plant me, mine won't look like "a turd with a tail" (describing a tiger tat).

1 comment:

  1. She's very cute, except for as you note, the tattoos. Some day she's going to spend a bundle to get those removed. And still will have scars from that.

    I predict that medical science will develop a fast, painless, way to remove tattoos before either cancer or the common cold are cured.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...