Monday, July 11, 2011

MEchelle ate over 1500 calories in one sitting

That's more than I can eat, even when I'm working in the field.

But, then when you're Blakie-O, you don't get that ol' hypocrit....oh wait- she's a Democrat, so she's doubly immune from any critical analysis of anything she does.
I guess she had to go bless the newest spot for all the cool kids in DeeCee.

It's a good thing Barry wasn't there, or they'd be closing their doors before too long.

Just like everyone else he blesses with his presence....

1 comment:

  1. The fox news page did I nice try with the photo of her.... sheesh... See if you can find any other photo that compares to that one.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...