Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Newt Gingrich, you are no Ronald Reagan

And the disconnect you have in mentioning his name and yours in the same sentence shows you don't get it.

“Every once and awhile there's going to be a problem, and you gotta spend three or four days fixing it,” he said. “If you go back and look at Ronald Reagan's record, the opening week of the campaign in Sept. 1980, they didn't have a very good week. And they had to go back and fix it. This happens occasionally. The trick is to relax, look at it, try to figure out what happened, and keep moving.”


Except that you're running on YOUR record, not Rons.
We remember your pissing on us and telling us we didn't have a clue when it came to your NYC Deedee Suzzofalia, and your cozying up to San Fran Nan about her Tax-N-Cap scam.

Gingrich said he should have been better prepared for the ““adversarial nature” of “Meet the Press.”

“I didn't go in there quite hostile enough, because it didn't occur to me going in that you'd have a series of setups,” Gingrich said. “This wasn't me randomly saying things. These were very deliberate efforts to pick fights.”

He said his comments on the show were “a lot more controversial than I intended them to be.”

Yeah, I'm not the lightning rod leader of the new Republican house of 1994. I've made nice with the MSM and even endorsed some of their candidates and job wrecking legislation.

Now they're being MEAN TO ME!

............................................................................
Newt, here's a clue- it's not just me who will NEVER vote for you.
If the Republicans are stupid enough to put you on the ballot; I promise that I'll vote for a third party.

No comments:

Post a Comment