Monday, May 02, 2011

Look who stopped by...

STEVE!

Anyone who has a blog probably got visited by him with this comment:

AWESOME POST! Thanks for putting this up!!

Steve
Common
http://www.xxxxxxx.blogspot.com


Ummm, Steve- I don't think I've ever had an awesome post.
Especially something that I just threw out about a power outage that only affected my area, and not even that much.
You *may* have seen a jump in hits, but anyone who looks at their posts is going to recognize cut & paste spam.

I know they say the way to get readers is to comment on other blogs, BUT that comment is supposed to actually- you know- have something to do with that posting.

4 comments:

  1. I got the same thing on a post that was not-so-much awesome (I mean, I'm proud of my sister and all so I blogged it, but don't expect anyone else to share my level of enthusiasm). I've had a link to his site for a while but am re-thinking it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a group of Chinese Spambots that faithfully visited me and left comments. They were about the only traffic I got, so I grew rather fond of them.

    Blogger eventually squished them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW... AWESOME POST! Thanks for putting this up!!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...