Friday, May 06, 2011

I'm already being taxed by the mile

I don't need an intrusive (and expensive) .GOV tracking device on my car.

You see Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), the way it works now is that the more I drive and use more gas- the more taxes I pay at the pump. I felt you needed to know that since you probably haven't used a civilian pump since you were a hippie at Woodstock.

Now the 0bama clown posse want's to ad a GPS unit to track my movements and then send a signal to some expensive overpriced program in the pump to add mileage tax to my purchase.

This brainstorm that's scheduled to cost $300 million to replace something that's already working without a hitch ---doesn't even mention ELECTRIC cars.




Have you got anyone special in mind that'll be getting this $300 million dollars that we don't have?

No comments:

Post a Comment