Friday, March 11, 2011

I try not to listen to the worlds smartest negro

Because:
  1. I hear too much of that arrogant voice on any MSM that can push a soundbite- FOXheadlne news-radio I'm looking at you. Those Liberal sycophants have had his soundbites on more in two years than they had Bill Clinton in two TERMS.
  2. The only thing I want to hear him say is "I'm in way over my head, so I quit."
But I read some of what he says.
In his 'folksy' talk he did about bullying yesterday:

~snip~
He said that even he felt out of place growing up.

"I have to say, with big ears and the name that I have, I wasn't immune," said Obama, who moved around a lot as a boy, being born in Hawaii and growing up there and in Indonesia. "I didn't emerge unscathed," he said.


Didn't he spend most of his youth in muslim countries? Muslim countries that we're supposed to look to for guidence on how to better ourselves? Barack wasn't muslim enough?

Well now we understand your passive/aggressive when confronted by someone wth balls compared to citizens that you hold power over.
Thanks for the insight, Barry.

2 comments:

  1. Smartest?

    Must be talking about Allen West..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. But....
    That's all I heard from his cheerleaders in the MSM all the time they were pushing him for president.


    Allen West is an American who happens to be black.

    ReplyDelete