Sunday, November 21, 2010

There is a way you can, Warren

Just tell your accountant to write a check to the Dept. of Treasury for whatever you think you underpaid in taxes.

And, since you think that you're not paying enough taxes and that the middle and lower class should pay less- I'll give you my information and you can take care of that, too.
See, everybody wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...