Friday, November 12, 2010

One step closer

Ok, I'm going for this line locators job.

I passed my two phone interviews and got the online assesement.
I have about 20 hours left to complete it.
Now, given the fact that they seem to want people who are pretty independant- but adhere to the company policy about procedure...

Anyone have advice on how to answer that assesment?
I mean Lowe's obviously wants people to run to their super at any deviation in policy,,,but I don't think they're aiming for that.

How should my mindset be when I sit down for an hour to take those three timed tests?

3 comments:

  1. Be true to yourself and say, "My own personal integrity would be an asset to any company that I would work with."

    You do not compromise where honor and integrity are questionable; and you would not care to work with a company that does not hold to these same values.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently that big construction box store that promises the lowe'st prices wants a bunch of mommmys boys- I was brought up that you keep as much off the boss as possible.

    Yaeh, my 'take care of it yourself' theme didn't fly too well in a home improvement box store.

    But, I think they were suitably impressed when I told them about troubleshooting parking lot lights by the light of my cell phone... at 11:45 at night (looking at an 18 hr day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tests are brutal but as long as you answer truthfully and with integrity you'll be fine. I hate the "Role playing" questions they ask... But I guess it's to weed out the idiots...

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...