Tuesday, November 16, 2010

As much as the Left hates Sarah Palin

And I admit that I love the way they fly into a rug chewing rage whenever she's mentioned. I mean doncha just know that she's something they fear by the way they get all weewee'd up about her?

Anyway, she's got a new show out...and that muffled thump you thought you heard yesterday?
That was Lefties heads exploding when they found out that 5,000,000 Americans tuned in to watch her.

What I AM surprised about, though is the lack of Leftists criticism about this picture:


Notice anything?

If not, I'll leave the answer in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Guess who looks like they're not wearing a seatbelt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that, too...hahaha. They're probably hoping they'll wreck and she'll die, so they won't point it out for fear that she'll try to "be safe". *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, thanks KurtP, I didn't notice since most people in my small town don't wear a seat belt (pop. 700) & it is common here, not to mention we haven't had a car accident in town for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In most states it's the LAW.
    How do you know they weren't on the highway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. todd has a seat belt on and it looks like so does sarah. sometimes your collar can cover them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I thought, but I can't see any black at the edge of the paper either.

    I'm not saying she's not, I'm just surprised that all the Palin derangement hasn't mentioned the 'horrible example she's setting'..../gag

    ReplyDelete