Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Another assault on airline passengers

This time it was a Delta Airlines flight that was hijacked by someone who hates white people.

Apparently Kayne West who is some kind of hit in the pop culture world decided that he was going to force some 175 people to listen to that vile crap he spouts.

If I was on that flight, could I have asked that the speaker be shut off?
I mean, first it's the check-in lines, and then the intrusive new rules at the perversion counter where they x-ray your bags, then the inevitable 45 minute wait to take off, not to mention the screaming kid......then you HAVE to listen to that ASSHOLE?

I'd either be getting some money back, or suing for intentional distress.

1 comment:

  1. If I had been on that flight... words would have been exchanged...

    ReplyDelete