Saturday, October 02, 2010

No Rick, it's because you're a moron

You weren't fired because you're Cuban.

"Deep down, when they look at a guy like me, they see a guy automatically who belongs in the second tier, and not the top tier," the 52-year-old said.

Well, actually you are and it's not because of your race.
As a matter of fact, you probably got where you were because of your race.
You know, Liberal whites and the race card and all...
It's because you say stupid cr@p that makes this blog look like I know what I'm talking about.


It's kind of like Geraldo and where he's at because of his race and nothing else that I can see from his work.

1 comment:

  1. "Don't let me stand in the way of swallowing your foot whole!"

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...