Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mythbusted

I always kind of wondered about the crew on Mythbusters.

On the one hand, they're based in the Liberal capitol of Kalifonistan and they're always on the slightly creepy side of political correctness. 'Lets call our illegals-across-the-border tests Canadians' kind of thing. Then we have Adam on his Segway that's just screaming for an 0bama sticker.


On the other hand, they're not afraid of guns and explosions, As a matter of fact, they seem to like them. So I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Then came the news that they made a show with The Prick as special guest. I said, "well, maybe someone leaned on them to do that..."

Yesterday removed all doubt when they showed up at the so-called 'March to restore sanity', which was nothing more than a crapload of bussed in Union thugs and Liberals making fun of conservatives.
I would say f*ck Mythbusters I'm not going to watch them anymore- BUT with 250 channels (25 if you lose the Mexican, buy-my-chit and sports channels) there still isn't anything on and Kari Byron is kinda hot so I'll watch when there's nothing else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment