Saturday, May 22, 2010

To the Bit----woman in the fast lane

Look lady, if I'm in the fast lane doing 10 over and you come up on me like you have a jet pack in your trunk- fine, I'll get over.
I'll be glad to get out of your way because I know I'd like someone slower to move for me, you've obviously got somewhere you want to be -and, most importantly- you'll meet Officer Obie before I do.

BUT when I move to the granny lane and then you decide to drop back to 5 over and I have to pass a slower driver- I'm NOT moving for you again. I don't care how you ride my tailgate. You had the room to get far ahead, so f*ck off.

ALSO, those yellow speed signs you see on off ramps and curves....
Those are meant for big trucks like FULLY LOADED semis, not your little grey Dakota.

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh! i hate that! the worst are the ones that get right beside you and match your speed. two cars on the road and they want to drive right beside me? no way.
    like you i speed up get back in front and stay there.
    grrr!

    ReplyDelete