Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Unless I missed it

I haven't heard another explanation about the VERY public pregnancy announcement of the 17 year-old Palin.

I've heard all kinds of excuses and contortions about the fact that it seems the McCain campaign got blindsided by this.
Maybe they did. But I'd bet my paycheck against Mo Dowds that i wasn't some kind of head fake from anyone. Gov. Palin was vetted and answered a VERY intrusive questionnaire.
Her whole family probably had to answer on, too. Which is all well and good ,,,until you remember that teen agers are -teen agers, and we all know how open they are.

I'd have to go out on a limb here and stretch myself to say that maybe little Bristol just discovered that fact herself, and being the usual teen, decided that it wouldn't be a good time to let mom know about her little secret.

Hmmmm?

Oh, sorry- I'm stretching, aren't I? Because we all know that teens are little bots of ourselves that would *never* think of doing what they were told not to do, and when things go pear shaped- run right to their parents to spill their guts,,,because waiting would just make it worse.

Yeah, I'd bet some info was lost on the way up the chain of command on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment