Sunday, August 03, 2008

I normally try to avoid a car wreck

But today when I got done shopping, I had to go out of my way to gawk.
See this ,,,ummm,,,,Caddy SUV pulled into the parking lot and the first thing I noticed was the air dam.
The 16" wide air dam that went from his lowered front end (about 3/4" from the ground) to his custom plastic covered bumper.
Then I noticed the 2" thick tires on the over sized rims.
After that my eyes travelled to the custom hoods scoops and the blackened windows - mine weren't that dark when I bought the S-10 and Johnny Law made me peel it off.
Along back to the plastic overly wide ground effect package at the sides and back, and the highly effective spoiler at the top of the rear hatch.

In all it looked horrible in an expensive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment