Sunday, June 01, 2008

I wonder where he'll go next?

I suppose you've all heard about the Obamassiah finally quitting his church of 20 years.
Because:
"This is not a decision I come to lightly ... and it is one I make with some sadness," Obama said at a news conference after campaign officials released a letter of resignation he sent to the church on Friday.

"I'm not denouncing the church and I'm not interested in people who want me to denounce the church," he said, adding that the new pastor at Trinity and "the church have been suffering from the attention my campaign has focused on them."

Of course you're not denouncing the church, or the people involved OR their anti-American racial hate mongering- you believe it.
As far as the church suffering from the attention, they wouldn't be if it were anywhere near mainstream America, you clueless @sshole. Your campaign finally exposed their anti-American beliefs to an audience who hasn't drunk the........hot chocolate.

It's been said before on places with bigger audiences than I ever will, but if you *REALLY* were uncomfortable with what was being said, you should have left, no matter how *good* the people were.

Ya know that he and Michelle are elitist Libs just in it for street cred and to use people to help themselves get farther.
What I'm wondering is what they told their two trusting, believing children about the whole thing? How it was an intolerant racist white Americas fault that they couldn't go back to their church?

I wonder if these two are looking for new congregants? But then, you'd need a congregation instead of just a storefront lawsuit mill wouldn't you?

UPDATE-
Looks like Haloscan is broke for a while.
One link goes here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080601/ap_on_el_pr/obama
and the other goes to a hotlinked pic of the Revs Al and Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment