Thursday, May 22, 2008

OH, I fergot this important news flash

One of our crack news/talk radio stations had this breaking news yesterday morning, and I forgot all about it until I read this.

In a surprising revelation, it turns out that the number one cause of identity theft in Texas is....



Are you ready for it?



It's completely unheard of...



The newsreader was surprised to find this out.




I mean, why would anyone suspect it?




...




ILLEGAL ALIENS!


I mean, all they want to do is come here and make a better life for themselves, not bothering anyone or using taxpayer money to enhance themselves, or fraud to get more American money.

And they get your personal info by picking through your trash.




AND in other news that's not-
I heard somewhere that since Cuba's allowing personal electronic toys- that people want to start sending cell phones, Ipods and the other goodies to the people of Cuba.

Ok, that's all well and good. Can someone tell me just HOW the peons who make subsistence wages are going to be able to afford a $75/mo cell phone plan?
How about $100 worth of batteries monthly? Personal computers/laptops? not going to work very well without electricity or telephone service, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment