Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy new year to all

If you're going to be out and about- watch the drinking and driving thing.
The Law is out looking for you.
Besides, you really don't want to be behind the wheel tonite anyway.

Eric is asking you to let him live to watch the playoffs and go to a Republican bash where there's going to be hot, dark haired Jewish babes.

Me personally- Id rather be on the road with a drunk than some @sshole on their cell phone.
At least the drunk is somewhat predictable.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?
    I am completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary daily.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience
    and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of
    suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I like your website!

    ReplyDelete