Thursday, December 13, 2007

Coffee?

I got to clicking links and ended up at 'The Anchoress' where she was talking about take-out coffee.
She'd rather have take-out than home brewed.

I *HATE* the taste of industrial coffee, it always tastes bad- too burnt, bitter, old, or (Insert your dislike here). I usually drink it black -like my men- , but even adding the flavor maskers doesn't work, just tastes nasty.
If I have to drink that nasty cr@p, at least they have a couple pieces of ice to cool it down (and dilute it a little)

But my dear Erica, making Ice Coffee intensifies the dog c@rp factor by over 100%- I don't know who convinced you that it could possibly be near as good as Iced Tea, but NYC is as Liberal as Seattle, so maybe it was osmosis.
The sweet kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment