Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Some things to remember tonite

Some things this clip forgot to tell you:
Removed because frigging DISH NETWORK Keeps telling me I'm using too much bndwidth!
Do NOT sign up for DISH NETWORK broadband- get wild blue instead.

When being chased by "Teh Ebil" ...NEVER jump into a pickup truck to escape.
It *won't* start...even if you just drove it off the showroom floor.

The nekkid girls are always killed first.

Hot blondes are right up there too.



And now that we've got those tips out of the way...


You better have some good candy for this kid:

Removed because frigging DISH NETWORK Keeps telling me I'm using too much bndwidth!
Do NOT sign up for DISH NETWORK broadband- get wild blue instead.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired!
    Very helpful information particularly the ultimate part :
    ) I maintain such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I һave read so many articlеs concerning tһe blߋgger lovers but this pieсe of writing
    is actually a gоod piece of wгiting, keep it up.

    ⅽontent : Top Encryption Software Ɍeviews! & 7 Reɑsons You Will Never Be
    Able To Ꮋow To Encrypt A Paѕsword For Free ᒪike
    Google

    ReplyDelete