Saturday, October 06, 2007

Are you part of the tribe yet?

I see that Boyd is, with two of his leetle friends.

Some Liberal columnist wrote a wonderfully enlightend piece (as you can imagine) about "The people of the gun". Jeff at alphecca has a picture site up for the tribe.
To become a member of the tribe, simply e-mail him a picture of yourself (medium size since he's on dial-up) with your name and blog, if you have one.

And, no I haven't got one up there yet. The camera's batteries are dead, and pictures just don't seem to work for me (neither do mirrors), but I'll let you know when I put one up.
In the meantime you can see my hands in this old school You-tube video, or this...
pre-school vid.




OK, gotta go,,,Torchwood is on--and the 21st century is when it all changes

No comments:

Post a Comment