Does anyone know what they are?
We know they they only hit 8 of 18 and the Democrat controlled Congress is having a nice bath of "snide".
Lets look and compare, shall we?
I'm not going to get into the Iraqi's failings, because I don't know the results.
I will take on the Dems, though.
Are we ready?
(1) Forming a Constitutional Review Committee and then completing the constitutional review.
Ok, did that 200 years ago- wasn't easy for us then, either.
(2) Enacting and implementing legislation on de-Baathification.
They're doing their best on De-conservatism, but still NO legislation.
(3) Enacting and implementing legislation to ensure the equitable distribution of hydrocarbon resources of the people of Iraq without regard to the sect or ethnicity of recipients, and enacting and implementing legislation to ensure that the energy resources of Iraq benefit Sunni Arabs, Shia Arabs, Kurds, and other Iraqi citizens in an equitable manner.
Nope, they're still playing racial politics here.
(4) Enacting and implementing legislation on procedures to form semi-autonomous regions.
There we go with that legislation again, answer is,,,,,,,,,,NOPE!
(5) Enacting and implementing legislation establishing an Independent High Electoral Commission, provincial elections law, provincial council authorities, and a date for provincial elections.
Didn't they do that already? Maybe they could show Democratic controlled Voting Districs how to hold an election.
(6) Enacting and implementing legislation addressing amnesty.
You and Bush tried your best, but the answer is,,,,,,,,,,,,NO!
(7) Enacting and implementing legislation establishing a strong militia disarmament program to ensure that such security forces are accountable only to the central government and loyal to the Constitution of Iraq.
You're trying with the gun grabbers and OSHA to disarm the citizens protected by the Constitution. But still no laws.
(8) Establishing supporting political, media, economic, and services committees in support of the Baghdad Security Plan.
Libs championing defeat.
(9) Providing three trained and ready Iraqi brigades to support Baghdad operations.
Dems trying for another Vietnamese style Killing Field zone.
(10) Providing Iraqi commanders with all authorities to execute this plan and to make tactical and operational decisions, in consultation with U.S commanders, without political intervention, to include the authority to pursue all extremists, including Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias.
Backstabbing U.S. Troops at every turn
(11) Ensuring that the Iraqi Security Forces are providing even handed enforcement of the law.
Lets try that here! Lets see One Wage increase made law, and the rest of the time is Democrat fishing expeditions against the Bush administration.
(12) Ensuring that, according to President Bush, Prime Minister Maliki said 'the Baghdad security plan will not provide a safe haven for any outlaws, regardless of sectarian or political affiliation'.
The Amnesty bill anyone?
(13) Reducing the level of sectarian violence in Iraq and eliminating militia control of local security.
100,000 more Cops on the Streets!
(14) Establishing all of the planned joint security stations in neighborhoods across Baghdad.
What was your opinion of the Patriot Act?
(15) Increasing the number of Iraqi security forces units capable of operating independently.
Slow bleed strategy.
(16) Ensuring that the rights of minority political parties in the Iraqi legislature are protected.
Bringing the Politburo to the Halls of Congress!
(17) Allocating and spending $10 billion in Iraqi revenues for reconstruction projects, including delivery of essential services, on an equitable basis.
As much pork as we can stuff into each bill.
(18) Ensuring that Iraq's political authorities are not undermining or making false accusations against members of the Iraqi Security Forces.
Yeah, we'd NEVER think of undercutting the war on terrorism by LYING.
Ok, the six months of a Democrat controlled Congress gives us ONE law passed.
The Constitution was a done deal, but we'll be generous- they'll need the point.
Looks like OUR Congress is 180 degrees opposed to almost the entire Benchmark list.
Two out of 18 ain't good Nan.
And Harry? If you just keep spinning your wheels in worthless witch hunts you won't be f*cking up America as much, so you can keep doing what your doing- it costs less than bad laws.