I bet she'll be wondering why he's in prison in 10 years, too.
Ok, you have the 'mother' of a 7 year old who buys him a grill.
You know, the mouth jewelry that your favorite ghetto rapper wears on his teef.
She didn't see anything wrong with him wanting to wear it.
Not a thought to maybe say "No, you'll send the wrong message to people."
But what does our insperational mom do?
Buys a grill at a flea market for $10 and wonders why he swallowed it.
The family of a 7-year-old boy in Sanford who was rushed to an emergency room after he accidentally swallowed his "grill" -- or decorative metal mouth piece -- is concerned because the apparatus remains in his stomach.
Bobby Tedesco placed the grill over the teeth after his mother purchased it for $10 at a flea market.
Bobby said the grill fell out off his teeth and he started choking on it. His mother, Dawn Tedesco, attempted to clear his throat, but he swallowed the grill.
I bet he can't name one of the Apostles, but can rap entire misgynonistic rap songs all day long.