Saturday, July 28, 2007

It was a semi-productive day

I got the front yard under control

And I got rid of the reluctant interim dishwashers for the new thorough mechanical one.

It kinda sucked, with the $250 I laid down for it, I kept having a leak where the elbow went into the water solenoid. As cheap as it was made, I was afraid of breaking the female inlet of the solenoid by making it too tight.

Goliath was helping us mow- he was catching toads.
Do they make doggie mouthwash,,,to get rid of 'Eau de Morte Sappo'?

Thing two just got back from the mall and reported that "It sure smells like dead toad out there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...