Saturday, June 16, 2007

"Yo no hablar anglis"

I was doing a bury drop at one house being redone up on the N.E. side (money!) of San Antonio Friday. I had to cut about ten feet off the RG-11 cable to fit it into the pedestal.

I didn't see the red tag that ment it had T-W digital phone service.
The house had an alarm service incorporated in it- with the phone. If the phone was disconnected and reconnected,,,the alarm company got the call AND the house alarm went off,,,,,,loudly.

I tried to get the illegals Mexicans Mr. Booshes favorite children Foreign born workers to call their boss, or the owner to get in contact with the alarm co., but all I got was "No! no telfono!"

Ok, I'll call the office and let them know what's going on.
The office made a note and closed the ticket. I left.


I wonder what they said to the cops when they came to investigate the alarm?


Not that it's BAD that you can't communicate with anyone, ya know...

No comments:

Post a Comment