- As much overtime as you can handle
- Retraining in your chosen field
- Personal interaction with those that control your career
- Constantly changing job tasking
- A chain of command who works for the best P.R. control around
- You could be a nationwide TV star.
- Plenty of chance for promotion if you can toe the ever changing PC line.
Actually, there should be openings for several thousand replacements as the current occupants decide that they're done being scape-goats for doing their jobs -by a politically expedient police department. Who'd rather throw them under the bus than get bad PR from the media flacks.