Monday, May 28, 2007

Later Cindy! Been 'interesting'

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

From the folks at the Daily Kos, Cindy Sheehan’s entire letter

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/5/28/12530/1525

Some quotes from her letter:

“I have come to some heartbreaking conclusions this Memorial Day Morning. These are not spur of the moment reflections, but things I have been meditating on for about a year now.”

“This is my resignation letter as the “face” of the American anti-war movement. This is not my “Checkers” moment, because I will never give up trying to help people in the world who are harmed by the empire of the good old US of A, but I am finished working in, or outside of this system. This system forcefully resists being helped and eats up the people who try to help it. I am getting out before it totally consumes me or anymore people that I love and the rest of my resources.”

“I have also reached the conclusion that if I am doing what I am doing because I am an “attention whore” then I really need to be committed. I have invested everything I have into trying to bring peace with justice to a country that wants neither. If an individual wants both, then normally he/she is not willing to do more than walk in a protest march or sit behind his/her computer criticizing others.”

“The first conclusion is that I was the darling of the so-called left as long as I limited my protests to George Bush and the Republican Party. Of course, I was slandered and libeled by the right as a “tool” of the Democratic Party. This label was to marginalize me and my message. How could a woman have an original thought, or be working outside of our “two-party” system?”

However, when I started to hold the Democratic Party to the same standards that I held the Republican Party, support for my cause started to erode and the “left” started labeling me with the same slurs that the right used.”

“I have spent every available cent I got from the money a “grateful” country gave me when they killed my son and every penny that I have received in speaking or book fees since then.”

” I have sacrificed a 29 year marriage and have traveled for extended periods of time away from Casey’s brother and sisters and my health has suffered and my hospital bills from last summer (when I almost died) are in collection because I have used all my energy trying to stop this country from slaughtering innocent human beings.”

” I have been called every despicable name that small minds can think of and have had my life threatened many times.”

“The most devastating conclusion that I reached this morning, however, was that Casey did indeed die for nothing.”

“I am going to take whatever I have left and go home.”

“Camp Casey has served its purpose. It’s for sale. Anyone want to buy five beautiful acres in Crawford , Texas ? I will consider any reasonable offer. I hear George Bush will be moving out soon, too…which makes the property even more valuable.”


So, I guess that Casey's SGLI has run out?
That's Ok Cindy, I hear Hugo is looking for a nice NortAmericano puta.
Maybe he can be your pimpdaddy. He runs the kind of country that you want to turn America into...




I just gotta wonder where she heard those big words she used?
I also have to wonder, will her mummified uterus be a selling point at Camp Casey? (That she almost died for)

No comments:

Post a Comment