Sunday, April 08, 2007

More meme fluff

From RTG

April 6th, 2007 by RTG

1. The reason Kurt hasn’t been updating his blog with anything but fluff is:

a. He’s having a torrid affair with a mysterious stranger.
b. He’s deeply involved in a project that requires all his time.
c. He’s secretly negotiating deals in Syria to free the Iranian hostages.
d. All of the above.
I wish it was a female A(and the wife)

2. What were you doing ten minutes ago?
Surfing my blog roll

3. What are your plans for this weekend?
It was going to be the Saxet gun show, until I found out they're looking for a new place

4. What other blogs have you been reading?
My blog roll

5. Do you believe the justice system works?
Pretty much

6. Favorite city to relax in:
It used to be Port Aransas, Tx (until it was over-run by tourists and retirees)

7. Last book you read:
The Operators manual of an International 9900i semi cab

8. Last movie you saw at the theatre:
It was so underwhelming that I can't remember

9. Last time you wanted to scream at your computer monitor:
About two days ago

10. True or false: What goes up must come down?
Except for gas prices- they paid off the gravity Gods

11. What is on your iPod?
iPod??????

12. What is on your TiVo?
I might even recognize one if I saw it...

13. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and what would you be wearing?
A very private small coastal town, and less than I am now -the wife, too
14. What are you wearing right now?
A pair of cut-offs

15. What’s the most controversial news story of the week?
That I consider controversial, or the MSM?

16. Should abortion be legal?
It should be up to the woman's conscience

17. What is your opinion of John McCain?
Why is there still an -R- behind his name?

18. What is your opinion of Google?
I can't tell you because Big-Brother is filing everything I type

19. What is your opinion of Congress?
It would be refreshing to get someone who cares about what's best for AMERICA, rather than scoring political points (or money)

20. Apples are to televisions as Jeff Skilling is to _________________.
I should KNOW that name...



No comments:

Post a Comment