Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogroll and stuff

I was going to add links to my blogroll today, but lost most of them when I installed a new (older version 1.5 Beta 1) version of Firefox, because the other one lept crashing.

I don't know, maybe it's this computer? since I had F/F 2.0 (the Latest and Best!!!) it's been running like cr@p. I even enabled IE 7 yesterday just to get online. And yes, I had a full cache of spyware when I ran adaware.

All my computers have been slow today, I don't know if the hail did something to the transiver on the dish, or it's ovecast, or itt's just spring break I'm paying for a faster service, I want my faster loading!

The plants finally decided that it's spring. I don't know if it's a coincidence, or that it took a 7" rainfall to decide them, but everything is green or budding.

Cr@p, now I HAVE to fix the lawnmowers carb.

Did I mention AlGores' internet is really, really slow?
Kinda like fast dial-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment