Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Help me out here

I saw in a(n) unremembered blog, a link to a website in Oz about ummm......assisting Libs to "help" mitigate the damage of man-made Global Climate Change.

It sounds good to me, and I'd like your help on the copy, I might even share the result$.

Basically, they said since you're stuck in the regressive America who refuses to sign-on to the Kyoto thing- that you could contribute $8 to a fund that would go to mitigate the greenhouse gasses somewhere else.


BRILLIANT!

Ok, so my idea is for those on the East and left coast to contribute to making us backwards residents in Hondo, Tx of flyover country energy efficient by contributing to upgrading our energy using appliances and to replace gas-guzzling older model vehicles with newer, more efficient ones.

The replaced vehicle would go to replace an even MORE energy inefficient product (say a 78 F-350 dually) and get it off the road. The same goes for my a washing machine, A/C units, and many other energy using appliances.

All I need is ideas to pull on wallet heartstrings of those predisposed to help the cause, and any ideas on free websites that cater to those folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment