Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Therapy???!!!????

I don't watch "Grey's anatomy" nor do I know the context of the bruhahah.
I heard something about a slur, and now one of the stars who threw out the word *faggot* is heading to the re-education camps counseling for his use of the word.

"With the support of my family and friends, I have begun counseling. I regard this as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did and making sure it never happens again," Washington said in a statement Wednesday. "I appreciate the fact that I have been given this opportunity and I remain committed to transforming my negative actions into positive results, personally and professionally."

I know the left coast is a bunch of bleeding-heart Libs, but- COME ON....

"I speak for all the executive producers here at `Grey's Anatomy' when I say that Isaiah Washington's use of such a disturbing word was a shocking and dismaying event that insulted not only gays and lesbians everywhere, but anyone who has ever struggled for respect in a world that is not always accepting of difference," Rhimes said.

She said she's been working within "the `Grey's family" and with ABC and the Touchstone Television studio to address the issue "in a way that underscores the gravity of the situation while giving us all a foundation for healing."

"We applaud and encourage Isaiah's realization that he needs help and his subsequent choice to seek immediate treatment for his behavioral issues," Rhimes said.


Talk about thin skinned PC babies just searching for reasons to be offended.
Dude you would have gotten into a lot less trouble by attacking the intolerance of the BusHitler administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment