Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dog situation update

Ok, pending Megs approval, it looks like we'll be getting used to a Blue heeler mix.

The replacement dog is for her, really since she's so lonely that she tried to dig up Bodie the other day.


She must have been beat pretty bad. The only time she'll let me get near her on her own is when the girls are around. We're keeping a lead on her until we're sure she won't find a way out of the fence since she's smaller than the other two.

I don't know if I like a dog who runs away every time I stand up- we'll give her a week to get used to me or start looking for one who lets me get within 6' of her.

Here she is...I scared her with the flash- now she'll NEVER let me near her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...