Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Laura, please stop calling me

Really.
I'm married.
You're married to him.

Please stop sending me mail, because too much of a good thing is still too much.
I have a garbage can under the desk that's over half full of your adoration of me and what I can do for you and yours.

I'm sorry that I can't return the feelings. It's not that I wanted to, but you and yours have alienated me by your shortsighted and tawdry behavior these last several years.

Some of us aren't lucky, or motivated to become like you are- we work for a living.
Some of us work at night, and your constant and repetitive calling just annoys us.

Henry, you had my vote. If I could go back, I'd not vote at all.
I'm sick and tired of EVERYONE with access to an automatic voice spam machine calling me to vote for you.

Next time I fill out one of those political questionnares, I'll use the DNC's phone number.



I was trying to take a nap because of the sleep schedule and interruptions I get with the house getting ready for work and school in the mornings.
I must have been called 10 times in the last two hours.

I guess next election cycle, I'll just unplug the phone for four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment