Sunday, November 12, 2006

What? Really?

No... You're kidding me.
You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

You gotta be chitting me!
I was a 'C' student...with any effort I coulda been an "A" student- or close, but I blew it off.
I'm lazy, I admit that.
Ok, I'm not "really" lazy- I just want to get the most out of what I put in. I'm efficient.

If I hire you, I'd better not be coming back to untangle your lifeline more than once. If I have to again, I realize that you are
A- Not listening to anything I said, or
B-Trying to get attention by getting into trouble,. so your designated 'hero' can save you- once again.
C- I realize that I was spoiled by the military- I had all these kids who actually ABSORBED what I had to tell them..... then I got into civilian life and all the ones who couldn't ad 1+3+6to get ten if you gave them the calculator.
Seriously, I'm laid back drinking what Karen picked up at the liquor store.
I'm sitting here trying to get a muscle spasm ...drunk away (selaxin doesn't help) and as I was working- asked the wondrful wife to get me some E&J VSOP brandy- to try to ...you know- relax the entitre shoulder muscles.

She must have been on a bad cell because I'm trying to down E7J VS (not VSOP)which isn't helping the melloeing-the-muscle-spasm-on-my shoulder part because I really hate drinking paint thinner.

I guess if I were younger and didn't know the difference, I'd think it was good booze- kinda like the indians and their whiskey.

BUT now I do know that the good stuff isn't supposed to take the enamel off your teeth,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment