Sunday, September 24, 2006

I took a picture on our $185 Nikcom cam.

Actually, I took a picture and the girls filled the memory card on it.

I'm in their album thing-Photo Impression, and I can't even send them e-mail.
The only thing I can do is edit them.
I can't upload them to Blogger- I can with the Logitech. I can't even FIND the album in Photo Impression, or Photo Sahare.

I can't send them anywhere- and the "Read Me" file sucks.
I've been f*cking with it all afternoon with no good results.
I did learn that you need to drag abd drop pictures to the folder you want them in.

I guess I'll have to see if the HELP has any idea about letting anyone else see them if they're not looking at my monitor.
I can't even get the files to open if I download the memory card from the printer. I wish I'd known what a PoS the Nikon program was.



Oh, we've had bad thunderstorms all afternoon- the white dog decided he was afraid of them after the house shook down to the foundation.

Woosie.

And the satellite link doesn't like all those free electrons floating around, either- I guess.


(UPDATE Sept 24) In oder to even send those pics by e-mail EVERYONE has to sign up on the Nikon site for an album.
Just to view a frigging picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment