Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Whitehouse is undergoing a deluge

I was listening to a repeate of Hugh Hewits radio show last night.
He was telling of how the Anti-Israel/Pro-Hizb'allah left was flooding the White House phone, fax and e-mail about stopping Israel.

He waned his listeners to call he White House in support of Israel.
That sounded like a good idea to me, so here are some contact points for your elected critters in D.C.

I sent an e-mail to both the Whitehouse and V.P. Cheny(why not, he runs things anyway,,,,right?) thanking them for their support of Israel.

I'm fixin' to send a message to both of my Senators, and my D.C. House member. just to remind them that the vocal Left doesn't talk for all of us.

Wy don't you send them a line, too.
Just to remind them that America does stand for Right, not whatever way the wind blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment