Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Boy, that really sucks

Sorry CUG ,no targets for you.
I went to the river bottom to see how bad would do with Karens guns- one handed- like this months e-postal match required.

I used Karens .22 revolver (we're starting to get it set for her) and her .380 plastic auto.
I did better with my left hand than my right.
All I can say is that I hope I don't have any RINO's charging me.

Not that that's a real worry because a RINO is just a Liberal without the cajonies.

I did better with the revolver because it was heavier (WARNING- PHYSICS LESSON).
Because it was heavier, there was more mass, and inertia to stop the wiggles.
At least I got all the rounds on the paper anyway.

It looks like I won't be doing any duels for a while- at least untill I can get the shoulder fixed.
You know- workes comp. The closest thing we have to government healthcare.

I'm still waiting to hear about geting an MRI to see how bad it is.
NO----I'm still waiting to know if they'll APPROVE an MRI.
Then we can schedule one and do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment