Monday, June 05, 2006

CNN and I

Did ya ever hear about the falling ratings for CNN compaired to say,,,,FOX?
I have a feeling they're worse than is being let on, because the only ones with CNN on is the public acess TVs in waiting rooms.
I just had my DOT physical today and had to sit through the gas"crisis" ballyhoo, and the Republicans inposing a(n) Anti-gay marraige ammendment on America. Then I got to see the Knockdown, dragout fight of the ,,, well,,,, hour between

The Preach

and.......


SNAKEHEAD!!!!!!!

(Bloggers having fits, or there would be pics instead of links)

The only things I heard in the three plus hours that I was there that I agreed with was that the Republican Congress is out of touch, and the "Anti-Gay" marraige amendment wasn't needed.

Oh, I'm also in excellent shape for a 4(coff) year old fat guy. My Doc doc, told me I'm as healthy as a horse, as far as heart, blood and lungs go- anyway. Cool, I'll be sitting in a new truck (when we move to Hondo) and dry in the rain and cool when it's 100+ in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment